Monday, September 28, 2009

finally,

SOMEBODY DIFFERENT!
i like how he doesnt wanna talk to anyone else
but me.
he shows it too
which is a plplusplusplusplusplusplussssssss
every other guy i liked or was interested in
HASSSSSS to be talking to another girl
and wants to keep shit lowkey
like why cant guys like just one girl?
i fuckin hate that.
players, sluts, whores, and all
i finally found some different from that
i like how he bugs the shit outta me too
he'll keep texting even if i dont wanna respond
not that i dont want to but i just get lazy to text back
or dont know what to say
he really trys & puts effort and shows he really wants me
and wants me to trust him (that he doesnt want me for tha pussay)
so now i do
still nervous tho
if he fucks up
im gonna turn gay
fo fucking real

No comments:

Post a Comment