Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moving soon

Waiting for mom to decide which house
I guess from her choices
I cant wait though.
Been in this house for only 2 years i think?
Tired of this neighborhood already
Everyones nice and chill
But like i wanna meet new ppl
Girls more. like my age
Cuz all my nieghbors i know are guys
And their old freaks
But yeaaah gonna pack some of the shit already
Not reallly i just took all the shit off my walls lol
Thank god the weather is gonna be cooler
I wouldnt be able to fuckn stand packing, cleaning, moving shit
During the hotass heat
Everyones an asshole & grouchier during the summer
Cuz of the stupid heat and what not
& then more nicer during the winter season
Thank god for christmas during winter lol

Gonna sleep when i feel sleepy
Need to go to century
To get my school ID
Gonna see Jenna there
Go back to SG
Work permit shit
Wait for dina to get out of school
Back to career partners
Then w.e the rest with the best friend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment